Advocate with over 15 years of experience having worked for Polish and foreign enterpreneurs as well as individual Clients. She is a graduate of Faculty of Law of University of Lodz.
- She specializes in legal advisory in commercial criminal law, so called White Collar Crime, compliance, commercial litigation and Fin-tech financial institutions
- She represented companies acting as an auxiliary prosecutor in criminal proceedings against persons acting to their detriment
- As a defence attorney she represented individual Clients in criminal ana fiscal – criminal proceedings, in particular with respect to the responsibility of management board members of capital companies
- She conducted a number of compliance projects in particular with respect to implementing anti – money loundering procedures, „whistleblowing” procedures and anti – corruption procedures, protecting the interest of the Clients
- She represented companies in commercial litigation before the civil and administrative courts as well as in arbitration, including the cross-border elements
- She provided comprehensive legal advice to the Fin – tech financial institutions within the scope of their business activity
- Author of publications and speaker at seminars on commercial criminal law, commercial litigation and compliance