An economist and a tax advisor. Monika is a recognized expert on income taxes (CIT and PIT), transfer prices and VAT.
- she advises on tax consequences of advertising, marketing and promotional activities, company funding and international cash flows, including withholding tax aspects,
- she has participated in merger & acquisition projects (M&A),
- she has provided ongoing advice and carried out tax audits in Poland’s largest oil industry corporations and for a Scandinavian fuel station owner in Poland,
- she has assisted in numerous due diligence projects, including projects for a Lithuanian refinery, Polish power stations and wind farms,
- she provides regular advice to FMCG, pharmaceutical and financial sector companies,
- she represents clients before tax authorities and administrative courts in cases for issuance of private letter rulings,
- she has authored publications dedicated to tax issues, co-authored a commentary to the Sixth VAT Directive and a book entitled “Podatki w farmacji” (“Taxes in Pharmacy”)
- a speaker during tax training sessions and seminars, including training for oil and gas industry corporations,
- in 2017 she was recognized as one of Poland’s best tax advisors by Gazeta Prawna daily and the International Tax Review.