Advocate with over 20 years of experience in advising and representing the Polish and foreign entrepreneurs, in particular of the financial sector. He is the graduate of Warsaw University (law, summa cum laude), incl. the English and EU law course by University of Cambridge, and Universidade Católica Portuguesa in Lisbon (LL.M. in International Trade and Business Law). Leszek is Partner of Andersen in Poland.
- he assists in all types of financing (including LMA-based loan documentation) and debt instrument funding
- he advises in debt restructuring and represents creditors in the debtor insolvency proceedings and disposals of assets foreclosed as loan security
- he supports clients in financial regulation matters (incl. before the Polish FSA) and review of the financial products
- he represents businesses in litigation and arbitration cases
- he has also represented investors in the acquisitions of private and public companies and gained experience from work with the telecom and energy sectors
- he has headed the banking and insolvency practices recognised by Legal 500, Chambers Europe, Polityka Insight and the IFLR