Personal Data Processing
- This is to inform you that Andersen Tax & Legal Srokosz i Wspólnicy sp.k. having its registered office at Chorzowska 150 in Katowice (Andersen) is the controller of your personal data. The personal data you provide will be processed by Andersen for the purpose of the recruitment procedure.
- Your personal data, i.e.: first name, surname, date of birth, contact details, education, professional qualifications and employment history, is processed on the basis of the legal obligation stipulated in the Labor Code. You provide your data on a voluntary basis, but your application may not be considered if the data is not provided. Otherwise, the processing is based entirely on your voluntary consent, and only you decide which data you want to disclose in your job application.
- We do not retain your personal data longer than necessary. The data will be erased promptly after the recruitment process is finished, unless you agreed to have your data processed in future recruitment procedures. In this case, your personal data will be processed for a period of six months from the end of the current recruitment process.
- Your data will be accessible to authorized personnel and partners of Andersen only. In certain circumstances your personal data may be disclosed by Andersen to other recipients, such as recruitment service providers, security companies, office administrators, providers of IT services and solutions to Andersen.
- You have the right of access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain a copy of the data, to rectify the data or to have incomplete data completed. You also have the right to lodge an objection against the processing and to data portability. You have the right to have your data erased in situations provided for in the law, as well as to limit the processing thereof. Furthermore, you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- If you think that your personal data is processed in breach of the law, your have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- The decisions concerning the conduct and outcome of the recruitment process will not be taken by automated means.