Apprentice in the Tax Advisory Department (Katowice)
Andersen successfully combines legal and economic knowledge. We are a team of experienced experts, including lawyers, legal advisers, tax advisers, economists and accountants. Our clients are Polish companies and international enterprises, public companies, family businesses, we also support the public sector.
Andersen Global is an international association of law firms and consulting companies with almost 6,000 specialists from member and cooperating law firms in over 180 locations.
We are currently looking for 4th and 5th year law students
for the position of an apprentice in the Tax Advisory Department – Katowice
- paid internships
- internal and external training
- the best work tools
- the cohesive team and friendly atmosphere,
- modern office in a good location
- integration events
- fruit in the office
- joining a running team
- Are you interested in tax law?
- And you already know that taxes are not boring?
- Do you want to learn how to prepare transfer pricing documentation or prepare an application for individual interpretation?
- Would you like to learn how to prepare tax opinions and presentations?
- Or maybe you would like to become an editor of a blog about taxes?
- you know English (at least B2),
- you have at least 4 days a week.
Join us and design your career!
Let us know you and send your CV and cover letter in English to the following address: rekrutacja.katowice@pl.Andersen.com with the annotation “TAX apprentice (Katowice)“. Please, agree to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes. Information clause.