Apprentice in the Legal Advisory Department (Katowice)
We are currently looking for 4th and 5th year law students for the position of an apprentice in the Legal Advisory Department – Katowice.
- you are interested in economic law, labor law, new technologies or public procurement,
- you want to learn how to prepare opinions, presentations, edit legal publications, prepare pleadings,
- you choose to work with the best specialists on comprehensive labor law, M&A or PPP projects,
- or maybe you want to become an editor of one of our blogs about law?
- you know English (at least B2),
- you have at least 4 days a week,
Join us, design your career and see what we offer!
- paid internships
- internal and external training
- the best work tools
- the cohesive team and friendly atmosphere,
- modern office in a good location
- integration events
- fruit in the office
- joining a running team
Let us know you!
Send your CV and cover letter in English to the following address: rekrutacja.katowice@pl.Andersen.com with the annotation “Legal apprentice (Katowice)“. Please, agree to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes. Information clause.