Experienced consultant for tax advisory department (Katowice)
Due to the dynamic development of Andersen, we are looking for an experienced consultant for tax advisory department.
- implementation of advisory consultancy projects in the field of CIT and / or VAT taxes,
- supervision over tax settlements of companies, conducting tax reviews, participation in tax proceedings,
- preparation of legal opinions and documentation in the field of tax law in Polish and in English,
- on-going advice on tax law, participation in meetings with clients, giving opinions on trade agreements in terms of taxes,
- constant development of substantive knowledge and business skills.
- 3, 4 years of experience in the field of tax consultancy,
- analytical skills, including project management,
- very good knowledge of English,
- team work skills and easiness of making contact.
An additional advantage will be:
- qualifications of tax advisor,
- experience in projects such as tax reviews or due diligence.
- competitive earnings and stable employment,
- private medical care,
- co-financing of postgraduate studies,
- constant professional development and training at the highest level,
- ambitious projects for the largest domestic and foreign companies,
- modern work tools in a high standard office,
- broad access to knowledge and know how,
- publishing articles in the most popular periodicals and portals online.
If you are interested in working for Andersen, please send your CV and cover letter in English to the address rekrutacja@pl.Andersen.com with the note “Experienced consultant for tax advisory department (Katowice)”. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews with Andersen partners. Please, agree to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes. Information clause.