Legal Counsel / Advocate to the Employment Law Team (Katowice)
Andersen successfully combines legal and economic knowledge. We are a team of experienced experts, including lawyers, legal advisers, tax advisers, economists and accountants. Our clients are Polish companies and international enterprises, public companies, family businesses, we also support the public sector.
Andersen Global is an international association of law firms and consulting companies with almost 6,000 specialists from member and cooperating law firms in over 180 locations.
We are currently looking for an experienced person
for the Employment Law Team in Katowice
- at least 4 years of experience providing services in the field of labor and social security law as well as labor disputes, including court proceedings,
- experience in drafting contracts related to various forms of employment, designing regulations and procedures applicable to employers, negotiations with employees (collective disputes), assistance in legal employment of foreiners and posting employees abroad, audits of labor law documentation, issues related to personal data protection,
- very good knowledge of legal English,
- communication skills, the ability to think analytically and logically,
- ease in establishing and building relationships with clients and the ability to work in a team.
- opportunities for professional development, including participation in prestigious Polish and international projects,
- competitive earnings and a package of additional benefits, including private medical care,
- professional working tools in the office of high-standard,
- publishing articles in the most widely read periodicals and websites,
- internal and external training.
Andersen is a place where lawyers can develop their potential, share their knowledge and experience, and are open to new challenges.
YOU ARE INTERESTED?
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: rekrutacja.katowice@pl.Andersen.com with the note “labor law”. Please, agree to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes. Information clause.