A recognized expert on transfer pricing. Head of the Warsaw TP practice.
- Arkadiusz has advised Polish and international companies on planning transfer pricing strategies, risk management, design, documentation and implementation of transfer pricing policies,
- he has gained vast experience in business restructurings, transfer pricing policies, risk management and litigations involving transfer prices,
- he led numerous projects involving comparable studies and preparation of transfer pricing documentation for related-party transactions,
- his primary area of interest is the application of transfer pricing in tax planning and tax-effective supply chain management (TESCM),
- the transfer pricing team led by Arkadiusz at one of his prior firms was ranked four times by International Tax Review as the best transfer pricing team in Poland.
- a leader of a Regional TP Center for Europe in the Andersen Group.