Training and workshops
Thanks to the wide experience of Andersen experts and the individual treatment of clients, we are able to provide training and workshops at the highest professional level, just when and where the clients need them.
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR) – who should report tax schemes and when, preparation and verification of MDR procedures, sanctions, examples.
- Transactions with related parties – transfer pricing arrangements, tax documentation development, transaction valuation methods, benchmark analyses.
- 2020 amendments to CIT regulations – amended principles for documenting transactions with related parties, withholding tax – new principles, company car – rules of settlements, hypothetical costs of debt financing.
- Tax deductible costs under CIT regulations – latest interpretations and case law.
- VAT – amendments in 2020 (bad debt relief, taxpayer white list, split payment mechanism, liquidation of VAT returns, new VAT rate matrix, VAT system sealing).
- VAT in international transactions (application of 0% VAT for intra-Community transactions; chain transactions, call-off-stock).
- Representation or advertising – tax aspects in the light of VAT and CIT regulations.
- Foreign exchange differences in terms of taxation and accountancy.
- How to get ready and defend oneself during inspections conducted by tax authorities or Tax Inspection Office?
- Cross-border services, interest, royalty payments and dividends – withholding tax, new taxpayer obligations since 2020, due diligence, beneficial owner, exemptions
- SEZ – revenues and costs in zone activity, how to calculate the tax result of an entity operating in a special economic zone (income from zone activities – general principles, revenues from activity – principles of distribution, operating costs – allocation, overview of the most interesting rulings and interpretations).
- Tax incentives for new investments.
- Tax solutions for employers.
- Tax aspects of real estate transactions – CIT, VAT, tax on civil law transactions.
- Excise duty in practice – problems in fuel, alcohol and tobacco industries.
- Property tax – most common problems in practice.
- Penal and fiscal liability – how to manage risk effectively.
If you are interested in training or workshops tailored to your individual needs and requirements, feel free to contact us.