Andersen provides comprehensive legal services in the area of public procurement law. We advise entrepreneurs participating in tenders, we also have extensive experience preparing terms of reference. In particular we advise during procurement procedures in the mining industry, heavy industry, and municipal service sector.
Our services include:
- comprehensive consultancy for enterprises participating in procurement procedure regardless of the type of procedure,
- legal consultations concerning the contents of the tender and interpretation of terms and conditions of a contract to identify and prevent risks involved in the public procurement procedure and in performance of the public procurement agreement,
- representing bidders in relations with the contracting entities, in particular asking questions and applying for interpretation of the contract,
- representing bidders in procedures before the Public Procurement Office, the National Chamber of Appeal and regional courts being the second-instance courts in tender procedures,
- advising on conclusion and performance of contracts with consortium members, subcontractors and other business partners, representing clients in disputes with contractors at the stage of
- public procurement contract performance,
- preparation of legal analysis and legal aspects of terms of reference.