Advocate and tax advisor. Marcin specializes in M&A transactions (including real estate deals), white collar crimes law and tax proceedings.
- he advises on M&A projects including tax aspects,
- he provides day-to-day advice on implementation and coordination of projects which require both legal consultations and tax advice to large financial institutions, distribution companies and international corporations operating in Poland,
- he has worked for companies of the power, fuel and real estate industries as well as private equity funds,
- he represents clients in tax proceedings, including penal fiscal proceedings,
- he provides services involving infrastructural projects, such as green field projects in Poland,
- an author of publications on legal and tax issues,
- a speaker at conferences and seminars dedicated to civil and tax law.