Competition and antitrust law
We advise on all aspects of counteracting unfair competition and analyze the planned transactions and trading practices in terms of their compliance with the current antitrust and consumer protection laws.
- we represent clients in cases involving unfair competition in the area of enterprise signs, marking of goods and services, breach of business secret, unfair imitation, non-competition, unfair interference in contractual relations, dissemination of false information and any other acts of unfair competition,
- we advise on trade and pricing policies,
- we provide advice on contractual obligations in respect of the competition law, in particular with respect to license, distribution, agency and franchising agreements,
- we advise on preparation of documentation to be filed with the Competition and Consumer Protection Authority with respect to planned transactions, which includes preparation of applications regarding concentration control,
- we prepare the compliance program to minimize the risk of competition law infringements,
- we represent clients in proceedings before the Competition and Consumer Protection Authority and the Antitrust Tribunal.