Employee relocation and posting abroad
Global mobility, i.e. relocation of employees outside their country of employment, poses significant practical challenges. We offer advice regarding posting of employees, legal and tax consequences, and insurance. The posting process requires an analysis of each case in terms of labour law, tax law, social insurance law, and immigration law. We provide support in Poland and abroad. Our support includes:
- Consultancy on immigration procedures – legalisation of stay and employment;
- Designing effective forms of employment – posting of employees, interim employment, cross-border teleworking
- Advice on international transfers, in the scope of tax law, social and health insurance;
- Coordinating tax settlements in the home country and in the country of posting;
- Obtaining certificates of residence and A1 certificates.