Legal Advisor. Piotr specializes in the corporate law, the law of mergers, acquisitions and other ownership transformations, the restructuring law, and the employment law.
- he has advised and negotiated on several domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, concluded and facilitated legal due diligence, principal transactions agreements and ancillary documentation as well as conditions to closing,
- he has managed the Employment Law Practice, participated in negotiations with trade unions,
- he has provided day-to-day legal advice to companies in the area of joint ventures and significant restructuring projects in the power, metallurgy, steel, machine building, infrastructure, construction, mining and automotive industries,
- head of the team for legal due diligence of business entities,
- he has assisted foreign investors in setting up companies or branches, their current business operations in Poland and in investment project construction and financing,
- he provides advice to entities in the technology sector including software creators, IT companies and design market leaders in Poland,
- he has advised on fundraising from capital markets through factoring and similar agreements, and implementing management and employee share option schemes.