Real property and construction law
Andersen lawyers advise Polish and foreign individual and institutional investors: development companies, construction companies, real property owners, institutions financing investment projects, general contractors and real property administrators.
Andersen’s real property and construction law practice advises clients in the following areas:
- transactions of purchase, sale, extension, use and sales of real property (preliminary agreements, conditional agreements, establishing collateral securities, easements),
- transactions of lease, real property management, settlements with lessees, sale and leaseback transactions and other forms of financing,
- projects of housing construction, construction of hotels, industrial and office buildings, warehouse buildings, stores and shopping malls,
- commercialization of facilities, real property, drafting and negotiating lease agreements, real property management,
- tax accounting for transactions,
- negotiations of trade agreements, design work agreements, contracts for engineering and finishing works,
- risks involved in the process of investment construction (insolvency, litigations),
- administrative permits for acquisition of real property, construction and use permits, permits for foreigners to purchase real property,
- advising on construction process and greenfield projects,
- reprivatization and recovery of property located in Poland by previous owners,
- pre-investment due diligence for real property (establishing the ownership title, encumbrance with rights of third parties e.g. if a risk of reprivatization claims exists).