Legal counsel, a PhD in Law. Tomasz is a highly-valued expert on public-private partnerships, public procurement, court litigations and arbitration, environmental law and municipal management.
- he advises local governments and private investors on preparation of municipal management models in observance of the environmental aspects,
- he heads the Competition and Public Procurement Team, specializes in EU competition law issues, consumer protection and public procurement public procedure and performance.
- he provides advice to public entities, private partners and license holders in conclusion of the PPP agreements,
- he represents clients in investment processes, in particular in real property sale and construction law,
- he acts as an agent ad litem before common and administrative courts, the Supreme Court and the National Chamber of Appeals as well as before arbitration courts,
- he authored professional publications and numerous press articles on municipal management, public procurement, public-private partnership and concessions,
- he was a speaker and participant at conferences dedicated to PPP, municipal management, water law and public procurement,
- a member of The Public Procurement Law Association.
- an expert of The Forum of PPP Leaders