Legal counsel, a PhD in Law. Coordinator of Litigation and Arbitration Service Line for Andersen in Europe. Tomasz is a highly-valued expert on public-private partnerships, public procurement, court litigations and arbitration, environmental law and municipal management.
- he acts as an agent ad litem before common and administrative courts, the Supreme Court and the National Chamber of Appeals, He advises on complex litigation and arbitration proceedings and represents companies in commercial disputes conducted under ICC and FIDIC rules, including investment arbitration (ICSID and Uncitral),
- represents Clients in investment processes, starting from due diligence, through developing the implementation model, to project implementation,
- he advises local governments and private investors on preparation of municipal management models in observance of the environmental aspects,
- he heads the Competition and Public Procurement Team, specializes in EU competition law issues, consumer protection and public procurement public procedure and performance.
- he provides advice to public entities, private partners and license holders in conclusion of the PPP agreements,
- he represents clients in investment processes, in particular in real property sale and construction law,
- he authored professional publications and numerous press articles on municipal management, public procurement, public-private partnership and concessions,
- he was a speaker and participant at conferences dedicated to PPP, municipal management, water law and public procurement,
- a member of The Public Procurement Law Association.
- an expert of The Forum of PPP Leaders