Intellectual property law and new technologies
Andersen in Poland provides comprehensive advice on laws governing intellectual property and new technologies. Trademarks, patents, licenses, sales strategies, know-how are a valid element building the value of our clients’ enterprises. Our professionals offer the required protection of intellectual property rights and actively participate in transactions intended to transfer said rights (also in case of mergers and acquisitions).
We provide ongoing advice on intellectual property and new technologies, which includes:
- advising on registration of trademarks, industrial designs, inventions, utility models, etc.,
- preparation and negotiation of copyrights and industrial property rights (including copyright transfer, industrial property right and know-how transfer, license agreements, deployment agreements),
- advising on the most effective copyright protection and industrial property rights protection against breach,
- representing clients in disputes involving breach of intellectual property rights (including copyright and industrial property rights as well as infringement thereof in the Internet),
- advising on unfair competition and protection of personal rights,
- assistance in developing the most effective solutions intended to protect business secret, personal data and to ensure cyber security.
- advising on legal issues involved in computer software, IT system deployments as well as personal data processing in computer systems (Big Data, cloud computing).
- support in selecting the best forms of protection for innovative technical solutions and scientific discoveries,
- advising on e-commerce, including preparation of terms & conditions for online stores, privacy policies and cookies policies.