Litigations and arbitration
Andersen’s legal counselors and advocates have long-term and vast experience in all types of litigations. We negotiate, mediate, if requested by the client – make efforts to enter into a settlement or otherwise solve a situation without engaging in litigation (alternative dispute resolution). Our litigation experience includes disputes of insignificant complexity (where cost optimization is required), and complex, multi-stage litigation of multi-million value, which call for a complex litigation strategy. We act before all instances of common courts, the Supreme Court and the Supreme Administrative Court. We also represent clients in enforcement proceedings. We have substantial experience in arbitration proceedings, particularly before the Arbitration Court before the National Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
Our experience includes:
- litigations before courts of all instances including payment-order proceedings or writ-of-payment proceedings (including online proceedings – e-court), restructuring, bankruptcy and other proceedings of economic nature,
- other civil-law proceedings, e.g. for protection of personal rights,
- negotiations intended to conclude an out-of-court settlements, both before commencement of court proceedings and when such proceedings are pending; preparation of comprehensive out-of-court settlement,
- criminal proceedings, economic crime and fiscal crime proceedings,
- proceedings before administrative courts,
- preparation of legal opinions concerning potential disputes and risks involved.