Tax Advisor and LL.M. An experienced expert on tax planning. Magdalena offers fully integrated approach to tax issues arising on M&A transactions and restructurings. She advises in the area of business activity in special economic zone and optimization of taxes on income earned in Poland and abroad.
- she provides advice to investors wishing to enter the Polish market, applying for public aid and tax exemptions.
- she helps to manage tax control cases and successfully represents clients before tax and fiscal authorities and during proceedings at administrative courts.
- for many years she has provided professional advice on personal data protection. She led numerous projects involving implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), conducts personal data audits in the automotive, FMCG, energy, and IT sectors and she holds the function of Data Protection Officer.
- she is also an expert on employment law, personal income tax, and legal issues pertaining to employee posting; she provides advice on effective employment structures, stay and employment legalization, and employee shareholding schemes.
- she has authored publications concerning taxation of branches and representative offices of foreign companies in Poland, expatriates’ taxation and personal data protection (co-authored of ”GDPR – Practical Guide for Entrepreneurs”).
- a speaker during numerous tax law as well we employment law and data protection law conferences.