Tax Advisor, LL.M. She is an experienced expert in tax planning and advising on investments and business activity in special economic zones, as well as tax reliefs. Her area of expertise encompasses the employment law (at the moment: the anti-crisis shields and public aid); she assists in planning and implementing compliance systems in organizations. For many years now, she has provided expert advice on personal data protection.
- she provides advice to investors who enter the Polish market, apply for public aid and tax exemptions.
- she specializes in the employment law, including legal aspects of remote work and posting workers abroad; she advises on effective employment structures, residence and work permits, employee share schemes, public aid offered to employers under the so-called anti-crisis shields
- she provides advice on implementation of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), conducts data safety audits in automotive, FMCG, power, IT, and other sectors; she also acts as the Data Protection Officer
- she designs and deploys procedures and policies intended to manage the risk of fraud and corruption, tailored to the organizational structure of the enterprise and the regulatory requirements to be satisfied in the industry concerned
- she represents clients before tax and fiscal authorities and in proceedings before administrative courts
- she has authored publications concerning taxation of branches and representative offices of foreign companies in Poland, published in professional journals
- a speaker during numerous conferences dedicated to tax law, personal data safety and employment law.