Real estate tax
With their long-term experience in the field of the real estate tax, Andersen’s professionals offer measurable benefits to clients. We improve settlements and minimize the tax risk. We offer advice on accounting for public aid in the form of real estate tax exemption. Our offer includes in particular:
- consultations in the field of real estate tax accounting (the object of taxation, tax rates, tax obligation, real estate tax exemptions, etc.)
- assistance in classifying each asset for taxation purposes,
- tax review to verify settlements,
- negotiations and potential disputes concerning interpretation of the regulations with local tax authorities,
- support in tax and administrative court proceedings,
- training on real property tax accounting.
Services provided by Andersen on selected engagements:
- Support in obtaining public aid in the form of real estate tax exemption for a new investment project constructed in the Municipality of Kąty Wrocławskie, which included, without limitation, application to the Authorities for a tax ruling based on the regulations adopted by the Municipality, preparation of a notification of the intended use of the public aid, carrying out a review intended to determine the extent to which the public aid was to be used.
- A review to identify the list of fixed assets in a new production facility and analyzing the assets subject to real estate tax and their value.
- A tax review to identify real estate tax savings, if any, for one of Krakow’s largest shopping malls.
- Advising on identification of assets liable to the real estate tax in a production factory of a global automotive parts manufacturer having its registered place of business in the Katowice Special Economic Zone located in Tychy.
- Representing a rail transport leader in tax proceedings to determine exemptions of railway infrastructure from the real estate tax.
- Winning a case for a real estate client before the Local Appeals Board. The case involved a real estate tax exemption afforded by the Town of Mysłowice by way of a resolution regarding a new investment project.