Tax Advisor. Michał specializes in transfer pricing (Head of the Katowice TP practice), tax risk management and planning tax-effective forms of investment projects.
- he designs and implements transfer pricing policies, together with his team he prepares tax documents and benchmark analyses, and supports clients during transfer pricing inspections,
- he advises on projects concerning the international tax law, indirect taxes and transfer pricing in transactions between related parties,
- he is experienced in comprehensive tax audits aimed to verify tax settlements and procedures and in pre-investment due diligence with elements of financial analysis,
- he provides comprehensive advice on merger and acquisition transactions and accounting for such transactions,
- he advises to Poland’s largest development companies in the area of tax settlements of large shopping and office centers,
- he has implemented comprehensive projects in the area of real estate taxes, including accounting reviews, risk identification and recovery of overpaid taxes,
- he has managed numerous projects for investors entering special economic zones, obtained decisions to support and assisted clients in accounting for the public aid,
- he has authored publications on direct and indirect taxes in professional tax journals; he delivers tax workshops and training in the area of transfer pricing and operation in special economic zones.