Legal and tax advisor, a PhD in Law. Elżbieta is a highly-valued expert of indirect taxes (VAT and excise tax).
- she carries out tax audits intended to identify tax risks and optimize settlement procedures,
- she advices to numerous clients on reporting obligations under the MDR Act (mapping the client’s situation, preparing internal procedures, reporting and training).
- specializes in preparation of tax-effective strategies of asset purchase and sale and due diligence projects,
- Elżbieta represents clients in disputes with tax authorities and in proceedings before administrative courts, including tax assessment proceedings, proceedings to issue private letter rulings, proceedings for a refund of overpaid taxes,
- she delivers training on CIT, VAT and excise tax,
- she attended and acted as a speaker during numerous seminars and conferences, both domestic and international,
- she authored and co-authored a number of press publications and books on indirect taxes and the excise duty.