An invitation to a meeting: Family Foundation – legal and tax aspects, Katowice, 07.03.2023
Dear Sir or Madam,
The Family Foundations Act of 26 January 2023 implemented a new legal institution to the Polish law, an institution which may change the manner of assets management in family businesses.
The major issues related to legal and tax aspects of a family foundation will be discussed during a meeting to be held on 07.03.2023 in Katowice.
Registration for the meeting is available HERE.
The agenda of the meeting will include the following items:
- what is a family foundation?
- issues related to collaterals
- shaping the foundation on an individual basis
- family foundations and business activity
- exemption from income tax
- inheritance and gift tax
- who can be a founder?
- information about foundation assets
- who can be a beneficiary?
- what is necessary to establish a foundation?
- what are the foundation bodies? A brief outline of managing board and general meeting of beneficiaries
8:30 Registration of Participants
9:00 – 10:00 Part I: Legal aspects
10:00 – 10:15 Break
10:15 – 11:15 Part II: Tax aspects
11:15 – 12:00 Q&A
Date: 7 March 2023, registration of participants from 8:30 Meeting: 9:00 – 12:00 (including a coffee break)
Cost of participation: PLN 99.00 net/person (PLN 121.77 gross)
Venue: Vienna House Hotel, Katowice, ul. Sokolska 24
You are very welcome to attend!