Compliance practice at Andersen
We are pleased to announce that, in response to your needs, Andersen has created a Compliance Team which will help to create and implement efficient compliance systems, including procedures and policies for the management of fraud and corruption risks.
As part of our Compliance practice, we:
- design and implement compliance systems,
- provide legal services during the implementation of regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing,
- prepare anti-corruption procedures and policy,
- design and implement fraud notification systems,
- provide support during audits,
- carry out compliance audits and compliance due diligence procedures,
- advise in internal investigations,
- provide training on the prevention of irregularities and risk elimination.