New Public Procurement Law – series of coffee meetings, 11 March 2020, Katowice
We would like to invite you to another meeting in which we are going to discuss the new Public Procurement Law. The meeting is organised in collaboration with Business Centre Club, Katowice Chapter.
This time, the meeting will address the contractor qualification system and the new procedure for lodging appeals with the National Chamber of Appeals and submitting complaints concerning the resolutions of the National Chamber of Appeals.
- How does the contractor qualification system work and what are its benefits for the contracting entity?
- Will the new regulations facilitate the process of appeal against decisions of the contracting entities and the National Chamber of Appeals? – amendments to regulations concerning the appeals lodged with the National Chamber of Appeals and the submission of complaints regarding the resolutions of the National Chamber of Appeals.
- Which authorities will be competent for matters of public procurement from now on?
DATE: 11 March 2020 (Wednesday), 10:00-11:30
VENUE: Offices of Andersen Tax & Legal in Katowice, ul. Chorzowska 150.
The meetings are addressed to business owners, presidents and directors, as well as employees of public procurement departments and legal departments of companies.
In order to attend the meeting, please return a completed registration form to magdalena.okaj@AndersenTaxLegal.pl by 6 March 2020, with “Seminarium Pzp” in the subject line. Participation in the seminar is free of charge. Places are limited. The organiser will confirm your participation upon receipt of the registration form.
Contact and more information:
- Magdalena Okaj – meeting coordinator
- T: +48 32 731 68 53
- E: magdalena.okaj@AndersenTaxLegal.pl