Q&A Meeting | European Data Privacy Day
On the European Data Privacy Day – 28 January 2021 – our experts will answer GDPR-related questions. Between 9.00 and 10.30 we plan to hold an open Q&A session on MS Teams, with Kamil Kozioł and Paweł Grzembka answering you questions.
The following issues will be discussed:
- GDPR during the pandemic
- Vaccinations in companies in the context of personal data processing
- Alcohol tests, drug tests used by employers – are they legal?
- Using the cloud – requirements for legal data transfer
- Brexit versus personal data
- Recent fines imposed by the Polish Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) – how do they affect your organisation
28 January 2021 (Thursday)
The meeting will be held in Polish.
LINK TO THE MEETING: https://bit.ly/3sTAYFt
Note: You can connect to Teams through your browser with no need to log in. To use your mobile device, switch to desktop mode.