Tax breakfast: how to comply efficiently and diligently with the transfer pricing obligations; an update on selected CIT aspects
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are pleased to invite you to attend a tax breakfast during which we will try to answer the question: how to comply efficiently and diligently with the transfer pricing obligations; an update on selected aspects of CIT
- Date: 8 June 2022 (Wednesday)
- Time: 09:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Address: Dom Handlowy MYSIA³, ul. Mysia 3, 00-496 Warszawa
- Cost: PLN 195 + VAT / participant
During the meeting, we will present some detailed aspects of transfer prices and CIT.
9:00 – 9:30 – Registration
9:30 -11:00 – Session dedicated to transfer prices
- Indirect tax haven transactions: what tools are available for processing statements? How to avoid leaks in verifying suppliers and inaccurate statements?
- Benchmarks: to update or not to update?
- How to identify, split and combine transactions to determine the transfer pricing obligations?
- Exemptions in transfer pricing available for 2021 and for 2022
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Coffee break
11:30 – 12:30 – Selected CIT aspects
- New category of non-deductible costs: deduction without taxation
- Deduction of costs of intangible services after revocation of Art. 15e
- Withholding tax – selected practical aspects
- Return of MDR requirements
12:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
Please register at patrycja.kusnierek@pl.Andersen.com by entering the name and surname, the tax identification number of the company you represent, and your direct contact number. In response you will get a pro forma invoice as the basis for payment.
Registration is open until 31 May 2022. Places are limited. Attendance will be confirmed by the organiser upon receipt of payment.
The organiser reserves the right to cancel registration of some entities, in particular if submitted by its competitors.