WEBINAR | 4 years with GDPR | 25.05.2022
25 May 2022 marks the fourth anniversary of the GDPR entry into force, i.e. the moment from which companies operating in Europe must act in conformity with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Do we all remember about “data privacy” in our daily routines?
You are welcome to attend a free webinar entitled “4 years with GDPR”, during which we will:
- summarize the 4 years of the GDPR being in force,
- finally debunk some myths related to the GDPR,
- identify certain important data protection-related aspects which remain problematic,
- sum up the activity of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection taking into account decisions issued and fines imposed,
- try to foresee what lies ahead.
The webinar is prepared and will be delivered by Kamil Kozioł – the manager of Data Protection & Privacy. You may also send your questions to us – we will be happy to answer them (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date:25 May 2022, time: 10:00 – 11:00
Please note that places are limited. Attendance is free and will be confirmed by the organiser after a signup request.
Invitations with a link to the meeting will be sent the day before the webinar.