WEBINAR | What’s new in HR? Image and other data of employees and candidates – why do we need the GDPR | 29.06.2021
We would like to invite you to another free webinar of the “What’s new in HR?” series, entitled “Image and other data of employees and candidates – why do we need the GDPR”, which is to be held on 29 June 2021 at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be hosted by Paweł Grzembka, Senior Associate, who will discuss the aspects of personal data security in the organisation at the time of recruitment and otherwise.
The following issues will be discussed:
- Contracts, clauses, employment benefits – most frequent errors relating to personal data processing in HR departments.
- Cooperation with other departments – internal circulation of data.
- Employee monitoring and control – when is it illegal?
- When do we need to issue the personal file to the employee?
- What to do when a laptop gets lost or a PIT return is erroneously sent? Why should we not underestimate such situations and how to minimise the risk of their occurrence?
- Is it worth saving on data safety? Examples of penalties and infringements.
If you are responsible for the HR development in your company, you work for the personnel and payroll department, or you are a manager or an owner of a company, you are welcome to attend. The meeting is free of charge.
Date: 29 June 2021, Thursday
Hour: 10:00 – 11:00