WEBINAR | What’s new in HR? Practical aspects of employment contract termination | 27.05.2021
You are welcome to attend our next webinar of the “What’s new in HR?” series, discussing practical aspects of termination of employment contracts, which is going to be held on 27 May. The meeting will be hosted by Maciej Pietrzycki, who is going to discuss practical solutions and potential pitfalls employers may fall into. He will also answer your questions, sharing with you our experience from the court rooms.
The following issues will be discussed:
- Can the employee appeal to the court in case of conclusion of an agreement on termination of the employment contract?
- What is the “redundancy selection criterion” and when is the employer obliged to identify it in the notice of termination?
- Is it really unnecessary to indicate the cause of fixed-term contract termination?
- How to remotely terminate employment contracts?
- Why should the so-called “trade-union consultation” be made in two separate stages?
- How to terminate employment with an employee who is absent from work for a prolonged period due to an illness?
If you are responsible for HR development in your company, you work for personnel and payroll department, or you are a manager or an owner of a company, you are welcome to attend. The meeting is free of charge.
Date: 27 May 2021, Thursday
Hour: 10.00 – 11.00