WEBINAR | What’s new in HR? Work from home | 22.04.2021 at 10.00 a.m.
This is the second free webinar of the series “What’s new in HR?”. You are welcome to attend. On Thursday, 22 April, at 10.00 a.m., Paweł Grzembka, the host of the meeting, is going to talk about the following issues:
- How to implement work from home and what are its effects?
- Can the employer oversee employees working from home, and how to do it?
- How to delegate tasks and account for the working time of staff working from home?
- How to secure confidential data disclosed to employees working from home?
- Can employees do home work when in self-isolation or quarantine?
- Can an accident at work occur during homeworking? What to do in this situation?
Should you have any other additional questions to be discussed, please let us know – we are ready to answer them. You are welcome to send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You are particularly welcome to attend if you are responsible for the HR development in your company, you work for personnel and payroll department, or you are a manager or an owner of a company.
DATE: 22 April 2021
TIME: 10.00 – 11.00
Signup requests will be registered only if sent from a business email address.