Andersen Law Breakfast in Toruń: Whistleblower protection, holding law and other challenges awaiting entrepreneurs in the coming months
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are pleased to invite you to attend a “law breakfast” event dedicated to Whistleblower protection, holding law and other challenges awaiting entrepreneurs in the coming months. During the meeting we will discuss the current legal and tax problems.
The event is addressed primarily to company managers (members of management boards, managers, CEOs) and financial directors.
- Date: 7 June 2022 (Tuesday)
- Time: 09:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Address: Hotel Filmar, ul. Grudziądzka 39-43, 87-100 Toruń
Attendance is free after prior sign-up. Please register at patrycja.kusnierek@pl.Andersen.com by entering the name and surname, the name of the company you represent and your direct contact number.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed in detail:
- WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION – what requirements need to be fulfilled under the new whistleblower protection bill?
- HOLDING LAW – will registered groups of companies meet entrepreneurs’ expectations?
- NEW COMPETENCES OF SUPERVISORY BOARDS – what tools will help seal the corporate governance?
- CHANGES TO THE COMMERCIAL COMPANIES CODE – new obligations starting from July 2022
- FISCAL CRIME CODE – Criminal and fiscal liability of the management (management board, financial directors, chief accountants, internal tax advisers) for tax-related crimes – practical aspects
Speakers: Marcin Matyka (Managing Partner, Advocate); Justyna Kujawa (Senior Associate).
Registration is open until 3 June 2022. Places are limited. Attendance will be confirmed by the organiser after a signup request.
The organiser reserves the right to cancel registration of some entities, in particular if submitted by its competitors.