European Economic Congress | 25-27 April 2022
We would like to invite you to the European Economic Congress (EEC). It is already the 14th edition of the event! We look forward to nearly a hundred and fifty debates, three days full of discussions, presentations, meetings and exchange of experience in an outstanding group of experts, practitioners and decision takers. #EEC2022 is planned to be held on 25-27 April 2022 in the International Congress Centre in Katowice.
In this edition, we have the pleasure to be the Partner of the following session: Local Governments – Public Procurement to be held on 27 April 2022 at 13:30-15:00.
Our speaker is Dr Tomasz Srokosz – a valued expert on public-private partnerships, public procurement, environmental law and municipal management.
We plan to discuss the following issues during the session:
- Conditions and barriers to effective implementation of local governments’ projects
- The public procurement system – purpose and functions vs. practice
- The year of new regulatory reality: effects of changes to the public procurement law
- The electronic order platform and its usefulness in practice
- The purpose of local governments: more tenders, fewer cancellations How to accomplish this?
- Inflation and situation on the contractor market vs. public procurement.
You are welcome to sign up!
European Economic Congress
Session: Local Governments – Public Procurement
Speaker: dr Tomasz Srokosz
Venue: International Congress Centre in Katowice / Międzynarodowe Centrum Kongresowe w Katowicach.