Invitation to a meeting: Adjustment of remuneration and the situation in Europe – the last 15 months summarized | Katowice, 31 May 2023
Dear Sir or Madam,
we would like to invite you to a meeting dedicated to public procurement, primarily to adjustment of remuneration paid to contractors. During the meeting we will have a closer look at solutions adopted in response to the situation in 2023, including the conflict in Ukraine, problems with raw materials, currency fluctuations, increased prices and inflation.
The issues to be discussed during the meeting include:
- Introduction: public procurement contracts vs. current social and economic problems
2. Legal basis for claims: Special Acts of law or the Public Procurement Law?
3. Basis for adjustment – how to wisely structure a claim
4. Remuneration adjustments to date – who uses adjustments and how are they made?
5. An annex, a judgment, or a settlement? Reasons to apply to the General Counsel
6. Mediation vs. conciliation: advantages and disadvantages of both solutions
Who can benefit?
The meeting is addressed to:
– employees in public procurement departments,
– persons supervising public procurement procedures,
– members of tender committees
– employees responsible for preparation and conduct of proceedings,
– employees responsible for estimation and description of the object of procurement,
– contractors looking for practical knowledge,
– public procurement auditors,
– persons seeking to improve their knowledge of public procurement.
The training will be delivered by Andersen experts in the field of public procurement:
Dr Tomasz Srokosz – legal counsel, Partner of Andersen in Poland
Patrycja Fingas – legal counsel
The experienced team of public procurement experts at Andersen in Poland have been distinguished in a prestigious ranking – The Legal 500 – in Public Procurement category for 2022. Activity in representing clients before the National Appeals Chamber and assistance to Polish waste management companies were indicated as the reasons for the distinction.
Cost: PLN 249 net/person (PLN 306.27 gross)
Venue: Vienna House Hotel, Sokolska 24, Katowice
Date: 31 May 2023
Time: 8:30 Registration of participants, 9:00-12:00 Meeting (including a coffee break).
The registration form is available here:
1. To attend the meeting, you need to register by accurately completing an on-line registration form and pay for the training until 26 May 2023. Please indicate your company email address to which the information about payment for the training will be sent.
2. Confirmation of attendance and the invoice will be sent to the email address in the week preceding the meeting.
3. The training organiser reserves the right to cancel the training and select registrations, in particular reject registrations made by competitors.
4. The attendee’s email address must be unique, i.e. the same email address may not be used for registration of two persons.
5. Payment for the event is PLN 249.00 net (PLN 306.27 gross). A VAT invoice will be sent to the address indicated in the registration form.
6. Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
7. Costs will not be returned if cancellation is made 3 days before the training date.