Stop internet violence – a special report by Andersen and Komputer Świat
We are pleased to inform you about publication of another edition of the special report prepared by Andersen for the computer magazine Komputer Świat. This time we have analyzed the problem of Internet violence. The report features a number of interesting articles, including:
- The latest regulations on stalking
- Who a stalker usually is?
- Mobbing and stalking – are they the same?
- What to do if your online account has been hacked?
- How to gather evidence to have it admitted by a court and the police?
The report and the latest issue of Komputer Świat 10/2020 are available at newsagents and on the publisher’s (Komputer Świat) website.
You are welcome to read the report – you may find it helpful to know how to respond to violence on the internet.