TRAINING | Polish Deal and remuneration of management and supervisory board members in companies with local government shareholding | 7.12.2021
In connection with the changes introduced as part of the Polish Deal, which are to take effect on 1 January 2022, we encourage you to attend the training on remuneration of members of management and supervisory boards, setting management goals in companied with local government shareholding.
The on-line training will take place on 7 December 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The following questions will be answered:
- How to prepare for the changes?
- How to calculate the base salary and additional remuneration?
- Burdens in case of several agreements/contracts/sources of income
- Business activity / other forms vs. management contract
- The Polish Deal and remuneration of members of the management and supervisory board after 1 January 2022
- The health insurance contribution to be paid upon appointment as a management board member – practical consequences
- Bonuses and health insurance contribution
- Remuneration dependent on the internal function in the supervisory board
- Freezing the base for assessment under the budget act
- Key issues for setting management goals in companies with local government shareholding in 2022
Date:7 December 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Enter the password“Andersen” to get 10% discount
To register for the training contact: email@example.com or phone: 22 225 28 50