Training | Waste tenders from contractors’ perspective | 26.10.2021
Since January 2021, the new Public Procurement Law has been in force, and the regulations for the sector have been subject to continuous changes. These include, without limitation, the act on waste, the act on maintaining cleanliness and order in communes and the related administrative regulations.
We would like to invite you to a seminar organized by #HallmarkEvents, during which our experts – Dawid Mielcarski and Patrycja Fingas – who deal with the waste law and the public procurement law on a daily basis, will analyze the latest changes to regulations and recommend which aspects require particular attention when preparing a bid in a procedure for collection or collection and disposal of municipal waste.
The main aspects to be discussed include:
- the current practice followed in tender procedures
- the new PPL regulations and their impact on preparation of documentation – what the contractor should bear in mind.
- Conditions for participation in the procedure and optional causes of exclusion
- key provisions of the ToR – the requirements for performance of the contract, criteria for qualifying
- contractor and tender evaluation criteria
- Obligatory adjustment clauses
- scope of contract flexibility – what can contracting entities do in the current situation?
- responsibility for recycling levels and abusive clauses
The seminar is interactive, there will be time for discussion and questions, and after the training there will be time for individual consultations for those interested.
There is a possibility to participate in person or online – live transmission in real time. You are welcome to send to us your detailed questions, which will be included in the agenda.
Hour: 9.30 – 15.40
Price: PLN 990 / person + 23 VAT