WEBINAR 26.03.2021, time: 10:30 – 11:30: Positive judgment issued by the ECJ – how to recover interest from intra-Community acquisition of goods and import of services?
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar concerning the judgment of the European Court of Justice of 18 March 2021 in which the Court held that the Polish intra-Community acquisition regulations were incompliant with the EU law.
The experts of Andersen in Poland will discuss the following aspects, without limitation:
- The background of the case examined by the Court
- The regulations to which the judgment applies
- The key theses of the judgment
- The effects of the judgment and the question whether they apply to ICA only or to other transactions as well (such as import of services, or transactions where the buyer is the taxpayer)
- Who can correct settlements and what can be achieved by such correction
- What the effects of the judgment will be for future tax settlements
your questions will also be answered.
Speakers: Aleksandra Kalinowska (Partner, Tax Advisor) and Damian Piłat (Senior Consultant)
You are welcome to attend. This event is addressed primarily to managers and persons responsible for accounting and tax aspects in enterprises which purchase goods or services from foreign entities.
Please note that places are limited. Attendance is free and will be confirmed by the organiser after a signup request. The organiser reserves the right to cancel registration of some entities, in particular if submitted by its competitors.
Signup requests will be registered only if sent from a business email address.