WEBINAR | 6.07.2021, time: 10:00 – Tax incentives to support innovation
Webinar organized by Andersen in Poland in cooperation with the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Electronics and Telecommunications:
- Date: 6 July 2021 (Tuesday)
- Time: 10:00
On 15 June 2021, the Ministry of Finance published a broadly discussed bill of tax incentives to support innovations, production and investments. At the moment, the bill is in the process of preliminary consultations and taxpayers may comment on the proposed solutions. The proposed regulations are planned to take effect in 2022.
We would like to invite you to attend a webinar organised by Andersen in Poland in cooperation with the Polish Chamber of Commerce for Electronics and Telecommunications, dedicated to the current aspects of tax reliefs for innovations.
The experts of Andersen in Poland will discuss the following issues, without limitation:
- An increased amount of deductions as part of the research and development (R&D) relief
- The possibility to benefit from the R&D relief jointly with preferential taxation as part of the IP Box,
- Robotisation relief
- Relief for innovative personnel
- Relief for prototypes
- Preferences for PIT payers investing in alternative investment companies (AIC),
- Easier use of the tax exemption for AIC
and they will answer your questions.
Aleksandra Kalinowska – Partner, Tax Advisor
Tomasz Głozowski – Experienced Consultant
Please note that places are limited. Attendance is free and will be confirmed by the organiser after a signup request.