Tax Advisor. Aleksandra specializes in indirect taxes (VAT, excise, customs duty) Her engagements include international and Polish tax projects and building the tax practice in Poland.
- she provides advice on tax issues to clients in the energy sector (gas, power and fuel industries), chemical, pharmaceutical and retail industries,
- she supports large foreign investors in implementing customs procedures and in VAT for supply chain management,
- she has assisted in tax risk management projects of international corporations whose accounting and tax functions are handled by shared service centers,
- she has conducted and supervised a number of tax reviews and due diligence projects,
- she has participated in legislative work on the VAT Act and excise duty regulations, she has co-edited the commentary: Judgments of the European Court of Justice in the Area of Excise Duty
- she cooperates with the Polish Chamber of Commerce as a tax expert,
- she has delivered a number of lectures at tax conferences and seminars,
- she has worked for Andersen since 1998.