WEBINAR | What’s new in HR? Cooperation with trade unions | 25.11.2021
You are welcome to attend another webinar of the “What’s new in HR?” series. This time our expert Maciej Pietrzycki will discuss selected aspects of cooperation between employers and trade unions.
The online meeting will be held on 25 November 2021 (Thursday) at 10.00 a.m. and will take one hour.
The issues to be discussed include, without limitation:
- The group of potential union activists in the light of the current legislation.
- Union’s information regarding the number of its members. Union membership rate control by the employer.
- Information to be provided to trade unions by the employer.
- Cooperation with trade unions – consensus or consultation?
- Releasing union activists from their duties to perform the so-called “ad hoc” activities
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
You are particularly welcome to attend if you are responsible for the HR development in your company, you work for the personnel and payroll department or you are a manager or an owner of a company. Signup requests will be registered only if sent from business email addresses.
You are welcome to attend!