WEBINAR | What’s new in HR? Holiday leaves, Internal Social Benefits Fund, COVID testing, vaccination | 25.03.2021 at 10.00
You are welcome to attend free webinars of the series “What’s new in HR?” dedicated to practical aspects of employers’ obligations on the one hand and protection afforded to employees on the other.
The first meeting is going to be held on 25 March 2021, hosted by Maciej Pietrzycki, a legal counsel, leader of the Employment Law Practice at Andersen Poland.
We plan to discuss the following aspects:
- Can an employee be given a holiday leave immediately after a prolonged absence caused by an illness?
- How to limit the costs of social activity under the Internal Social Benefits Fund?
- How to remotely terminate employment contracts?
- To which entities does the limitation of severance pay apply?
- Can the employer force the employee to vaccinate or test for Covid?
We want to answer the most frequent questions, so you are welcome to send them to us.
Your proposals concerning topics of interest may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You are welcome to attend. You are particularly welcome to attend if you are responsible for the HR development in your company, you work for the personnel and payroll department or you are a manager or an owner of a company.
DATE: 25 March 2021
TIME: 10.00 – 11.00
Signup requests will be registered only if sent from a business email address.