Vaccination and testing in the workplace.
Andersen´s European Employment Practice has prepared a new edition of the Employment Newsletter. In this publication we address the most recent updates on the requirements and obligations that employers have regarding the vaccine.
The document provides an overview of 22 countries covering the most common questions employers nowadays ask:
- Can employers require employees to test themselves for Covid-19? If so, how often? Are employees obliged to disclose the result of their test?
- Can employers oblige employees to get vaccinated against Covid-19? If so, under what conditions?
- Are employers allowed to ask about the Covid-19 vaccination status of their employees?
- Can employers stipulate that only employees who are vaccinated against Covid-19 or recovered may enter the office?
- Do certain groups of employees require a Covid-19 vaccination to do their job?
You can download the publication here
We are confident that the overview will be of interest to you. In case you are interested in receiving more detailed information, do not hesitate to contact Magdalena Patryas or Katarzyna Komulainen to get more information or answers to any questions that you may have.