Rafał has been in the tax advisory business for 24 years now. His main specialization is Corporate Income Tax but owing to his broad experience he is fluent in carrying out most complex, multifunctional and cross-border projects.
- What distinguishes Rafał from other advisors is that he realizes that taxes are not the main drivers and it is always clients’ business that should come first. Any business must be primarily successful in order to generate taxes and only then there is a room for a tax advisor: to manage taxes, bring them down to a statutory minimum and ensure compliance with all the complex laws and regulations. That is why Rafał always tries to understand clients’ business and proposes pragmatic solutions,
- While being a partner, all the time with hands on, deeply involved in projects,
- Licensed tax advisor, graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics, where he also accomplished Ph.D. studies at the Finance and Management Faculty,
- Three years in a row (2014, 2015, 2016) Rafał was elected the best Corporate Income Tax expert in Poland in the ranking of tax advisory companies and tax advisors by a reputable Polish broadsheet Rzeczpospolita,
- Rafał has experience related to tax issues specific for international tax law, the real estate industry, telecom industry, and issues verging on tax and commercial law as well as tax and copyright law,
- Rafał is the author of several dozens of articles on Polish tax law. Actively involved in a legislative process, numerous times took part as an expert on parliamentary commissions and working groups at the Ministry of Finance. From 2010 to 2016 Rafał played a pro bono role of the chairman of the Direct Taxes Group (CIT&PIT) of the Tax Council at Konfederacja Lewiatan, one of the Polish biggest employers’ organization.